Recluse AV – ME Design PC10-IP Driver
The ME Design PC10-IP is a surge protected and filtered power solution that allows for control over its 10 outlets (7 individual, 3 combined) via IP or RS232.
The Recluse AV PC10-IP driver for Control4 provides two way communications and control via ip and rs232.
* IP or RS232 Control
* Control over 7 individual outlets
* Control over 3 grouped outlets
* Feedback on state (in case the outlet is switched from the web user interface)
* AS/NZS 3112 standard (Australian / New Zealand) power outlets
DRIVER SPECIFIC FAQ
Can you give us some examples of how we could use this driver?
This driver can be used to eliminate standby power on equipment within the rack.
You can also utilise the driver to control relay/outlet based devices such as fans/motors/appliances/etc.
Are there any other cool things we can do with this driver?
Used in conjunction with the Card Access HPC Lighting Driver you can make the outlets show up as lights within Control4.
Where can i purchase the device from?
Convergent Technologies distributes the product. You can contact them to become a dealer or find a local dealer in your area (http://www.c-t.com.au).
Where can i find more information about the device?
Convergent Technologies can be contacted for more information (http://www.c-t.com.au).
How do I find out more information about the driver?
Please contact your authorised Control4 dealer for more information.
- Driver News: updated Text to Speech driver supports natural multilingual voices One of the things people associate with home automation technology...
- Driver News: updated SMTP email driver now allows for attachments Recluse AV has recently upgraded its SMTP driver for Control4...
- Driver News: POP3 email control driver The Recluse AV POP3 email control driver for Control4 is...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.