The SOHO Shop is hiring! We have an available position available on our Sales Team for our St. Charles branch. Come be a part of our thriving environment and great team! Below is more information regarding our Technology Sales Professional position. Please send your resumes to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Technology Sales Professional
A cutting-edge Saint Charles based technology company is seeking a talented sales consultant / system designer. This rapidly growing company specializes in working with both residential and commercial customers. The individual in this role will work in an incredibly fast-moving business, and have the opportunity to make valuable contributions to the company. This company offers a non-typical business working environment and a foundation to gain a wide range of experiences.
The position will offer compensation based on background and experience. It is a commission based program with unlimited earning potential. The position will require 40 to 45 hours per week. Medical benefits, 401k, PTO, and paid holidays will be part of the employment package.
- Sales lead generation by attending networking events, and establishing relationships with industry partners
- Sales follow-up with inbound company phone calls or emails for possible leads
- Maintain regular contact with existing and current customers to offer service support, and to follow-up with on new technology and product offerings
- Achieve budgeted sales objectives and provide an exceptional sales and service experience
- Usage of company provided proposal generation software to create customer proposals
- Must be able to communicate in written form and provide a proper scope of work for all system designs presented
- Present proposals to clients, and obtain sales agreements and deposits
- Entry of all signed projects into company ticketing system, and follow-up of all order details to company purchasing manager
- Maintain or exceed a company set monthly and quarterly sales goal
- Regularly update sales projections and outstanding projects to sales intake database (Salesforce)
- Participate in ongoing marketing campaigns, events, and activities that promote our brand(s)
- Make regular job site visits to verify state of construction and work with project site managers
- Knowledge of all types automation design and products offered by the company to be able to properly offer solutions to customers is a plus
- Industry knowledge of installation procedures for company product offerings also a plus.
- Time Management skills required
- A driven and motivated personality
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to take direction and work on projects without supervision
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to perform at a high level and achieve established goals
- Have a passion for selling
- Have a professional look
- Have stable work history
- Microsoft Office Suites knowledge a must, Apple OS usage a plus