A cutting-edge Saint Charles based technology company is seeking a talented sales consultant. This rapidly growing company specializes in working with both residential and commercial customers. The individual in this role will work in an incredibly fast-moving business, and have the opportunity to make valuable contributions to the company. This company offers a non-typical business working environment and a foundation to gain a wide range of experiences.
The position will offer hourly compensation and will be based on background and experience. The position will require 40 hours per week. Benefits will also be available as part of the compensation package.
- Sales person shall manage a single builder account with up to 150 clients being presented to them per year.
- Sales meetings to be held at Lake Saint Louis design center for all one on one client meetings. Some job site visits may be required.
- Maintain regular contact with existing and current customers to offer service support and to follow-up with on new technology and product offerings. Scheduled follow-up up at 30, 60, 90, 180, and 1 year will be required. Phone or email contact will be fine.
- Usage of company provided proposal generation software to create customer proposals.
- Must be able to communicate in written form and provide a proper scope of work for all system designs presented.
- Present proposals to clients, and obtain sales agreements. Packages being offered will be pre-done. Some custom solution package design may be required.
- Entry of all signed projects into company ticketing system/ CRM, and follow-up of all order detail to company purchasing manager.
- Maintain or exceed a company set monthly and quarterly sales goal.
- Regularly update sales projections and outstanding projects to sales intake database CRM.
- Time Management skills required.
- Management of a meeting and staying on course.
- Proven sales track record would be a plus.
- Ability to build business relationships, have a quality conversation with a customer, and be able to listen for their needs and provide solutions.
- Be highly organized and thorough when gathering information from prospective clients.
- Have a professional look
- Have stable work history
- Have a passion for selling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent software skills in a MAC environment.
- Microsoft Office Suite Knowledge a must.
- Must be able to take direction and work on projects without supervision.
- Must be a self-starter
If interested, please email us at email@example.com with a cover letter and resume, adding “Sales Professional Application” and your first and last name in the subject line. Thanks for your interest!